I feel like I should blog everyday. Or 3 times a week. Or bi weekly. Or quartlerly.
In any case, I got nothing!
So, I will just post a picture of my most cute daughters. Well, that was my intention, but I looked and looked and could not find them anywhere. Seriously, am I the worst mother??
If you are interested in blogging, you *should* blog daily. If you aren't so interested, don't put so much pressure on yourself. It can be about anything, you know. Stream of consciousness. A poem. Your honeymoon in Maui. The lint on your sweater. Free your mind. Wait, isn't that a song? Yea, I had to go look it up. That's how easily I'm distracted. "Free Your Mind" by En Vogue. What were we talking about? I'm thinking as long as you don't drive your kids into a lake, you're not the worst mom ever.
If you are interested in blogging, you *should* blog daily. If you aren't so interested, don't put so much pressure on yourself. It can be about anything, you know. Stream of consciousness. A poem. Your honeymoon in Maui. The lint on your sweater. Free your mind. Wait, isn't that a song? Yea, I had to go look it up. That's how easily I'm distracted. "Free Your Mind" by En Vogue.
ReplyDeleteWhat were we talking about?
I'm thinking as long as you don't drive your kids into a lake, you're not the worst mom ever.