Ada is at preschool, June is napping and I am having a rare chance to watch my program. When Ada was a baby she would take marathon naps every afternoon, those were the good old days. I don't really feel comfortable watching adult programming with the girls so I keep my TV viewing to a minimum until after they go to sleep. Then I try not to be a big jerkface and pick thing that Ken will also enjoy watching (Ken does not enjoy any shows about a Kardashian or celebrities dealing with addiction or wives of basketball players, la-ti-da) so it has been easily more than a year since I was last in Port Charles with my General Hospital friends. The great thing about my stories is you can skip a year and pretty much be caught up with what is going on. In just a few short years Ada and June will both be in school and it will be all daytime television all the time. Maybe instead of being a Mommy Blog this can be a Soap Opera Blog? I'll be the new Cindy Rienhart!
Readers (that is you, Sue and Dad) do you have any guilty TV pleasures??
No comments:
Post a Comment