Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

Here I am! Checking in for my semi-annual blog!
It is a new year. I am resolving to write more, where is a better place than my ill-used, or naught used, blog? Oh, I have other resolutions. Losing 20 pounds, being a Mickey Mouse and not Donald Duck when I am in tricky situations, spending more real real time with my daughters. Oh yeah, 2013 is going to be quite a year.
I have been thinking about 2012. It was kind of blah, my Gramps died early in the year. Blah! A few of our friends were really sick, blah. On the other hand, my sister got married and my niece was born. But then my sister and her husband moved to Hong Kong. That is cool for them, but what about me? The whole thing was just kind of a wash. I'm looking for big things in the old turn around the sun, it's up to you 2013. No pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment