Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Yay for blogging! So far my favorite part of being a blogger is declaring that I will do it everyday from now on, and then didn't blog again for more than a year. Yay for blogging and yay for me! I am trying to get back on the wagon because people keep telling me I am so good at writing Facebook statuses. Mostly just my Dad and my mother-in-law, but I could use the writing practice. I think this time I will try to keep it a little more private and not reveal to most people I know that I am so prolific, writing amazing Facebook status updates and amazing blog posts, until I win some kind of major award. Plus, we just got a new computer and I feel like I need to put it to work. That is cool right? So, onward!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment